Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Poverty Beg, "Please Give Me One Rupee!"

My well-wishers, it was the day me and my dad returned after blessings of Ranjangaon Ganpati Mandir. All of us are happy because my dad purchased a new Maruti Car and we went to Ganpati Darshan.

It was 07.30 pm. I was really hungry. Our home is 52 kms apart from this place. I told my dad to get some food from the corner shop called Chai Tapari. My dad reached the shop, and I was watching him with brightening eyes.
I was shocked that someone pulled my hand and wispers in a low voice. "Mala Bhuk Lagali ek rupaya dya na! (I am hungry please give me One Rupee Coin)".

I called my dad and pointed out to him what that boy told me. He is also in the same age group as mines. Immediately dad told me, "Dear, please give him 1 Rupee and some biscuits". After getting! Ruppe coin and biscuits he ran away.

We are on the road to moving towards home. I told my dad, "Why was he begging for One Rupee? He was not at school?" but my dad never answered this question. He just told me, "Dear there are many children of the same age group who never fulfill their daily requirements, we call them POOR".

Till time nobody answered satisfactorily (my dad too) "why is such poverty in my Country? Shall I be responsible for it or the Society?"

My Well-wishers, do you have any answer about it?

Links To Read:

01. My First Independance Day Celebration !!!
02. The Morning Scene : Independence Day (15th Aug' 2007)
03. I am return after one year
04. School Annual Day at Arnold Central School (19th Dec'08)
05. Diwali Remembarance'08 at Saint Arnold Central School
06. Let me find? I am the Don
07. Mother's Day : Do not forget to wish
08. It's my Dad's Birthday
09. Short and Smart Shopping at Appa Balwant Chowk, Pune
10. Step Up Into 2nd Year : Happy Independence Day
11. I am waiting for our Maruti Alto Lxi
12. Winter : The Season That Fascinates Me Every Time

No comments: