Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's my Dad's Birthday

One evening, someone knocked on the door ... "Hi dad! How are you!" But no answer from his side. He just replied, "Hurry Up! We have to move!". I could not understand what happened today! Such a type of thing never happened here before. I also turned up to my mom but she could not able to answer it. 
We dressed up within a moment and moved ... I never guessed the destination where we are going right now .... Oh! It is the part of Kalyani Nagar and my dad stopped nearby one platform and ordered, "Just get down!" We just followed his orders and nothing else.


We entered a big Mall called AdLab where various types of posters represent the movies running on various screens. I just guessed that we were coming here for a movie. I asked my dad, "which movie are we going to see right now?" Again, we never answered anything but slowly replied, "Dear, we are coming here for lunch" But I never saw any type of Hotel or Restaurant in front of us. I puzzled. 

We cross over a lounge and go into a big restaurant. Oh! My God! It is unbelievable! It is a big McDonald's restaurant. Many times, I told my dad to go for some treat there but due to his busy schedule we could not able to visit this place. But today, my dad proved his words that he told us some days back that I wish to offer a treat on 15th April at McDonalds.

Yes! It was the Birthday of my gracious and lovingly dad. He stepped up in this world to do his best for us. I am really proud of him because I know what sort of things, he is doing to make me grow as a real gentleman. I gave him a hug and told him, "Dad, I Love You!" I pointed in his eyes; some sort of tears came out and without saying anything he replied to many things that no one could feel. His eyes told me, "Dear, I love you too!".

Dad, thanks for the unforgettable treat.

Links To Read:

01. My First Independance Day Celebration !!!
02. The Morning Scene : Independence Day (15th Aug' 2007)
03. I am return after one year
04. School Annual Day at Arnold Central School (19th Dec'08)
05. Diwali Remembarance'08 at Saint Arnold Central School
06. Let me find? I am the Don
07. Mother's Day : Do not forget to wish

No comments: