Friday, July 24, 2009

After One Month

Saint Arnold Central School - It is the name of my school. Now I am studying in First Standard. 07.45 am is the sharp time for all we kid to gather together for prayer and the National Anthem. First time I have realized the weight of my First Standard education. First time I have realized the weight of my First Standard education. But now I am become habitual with such a great weight.
Last Thursday, we moved over to a new location. It is a nice 1 BHK Flat near my school. One more thing I would like to add here is now onwards I will be in contact with my best friend Danish. Yeah! He is also staying nearer to our new location; in fact, on the same premises.

My Dad and Mom are also happy with this new location because for the last one and half years we have faced many problems in the previous location.

Let us hope that this new location will give us peace, health and wealth!!!

No comments: