My well-wishers, My name is ATHARVA. here I am going to add my life's happenings, evidences, experiences, funny things, things inspired me a lot .... everything about myself .... which helps me to make my life and future better (my age is 11 yrs right now!!!) .... my father keep pointing me out for my each movements to show me good and bad things of life ..... Welcome to My World and be a part of my life .....
It is a very popular game that does not need much material and guarantees that you have good time.
Age : 6 years and above No. of players: 2 or more Material: Chalk, a metal or plastic bottle cap per player
1. Draw a circuit on the floor with the chalk, with two lines making a track full of curves and narrow stretches. Also draw a starting line and a finishing line.
2. Each player places his or her bottle top on the starting line. The player take turns to flick their bottle tops with their fingers, trying to make it go as far as possible along the track without going off it.
3. If the bottle top is still on the track when it stops, it stays where it is. But if it comes off the circuit, it goes back to the point at which it crossed the line and waits for the next turn.
4. The circuit can be made more complicated with small obstacles that make the race more difficult, for example small stones, sticks, etc. This will make the game more exciting.
5. The first player to cross the finishing line is the winner of the race.