Saturday, April 27, 2013

Get Some Ink and Get In the Clbu


If you’re a guy like me, into bikes and women and drinking, you have to be covered with tattoos. It’s kind of wild that the lifestyles are so intertwined, but you can fight it if you want, but if you want to be accepted, you need some ink. If you can’t afford it, first of all, get a second job, but then, why don’t you go ahead and get a tattoo gun and all the other tattoo supplies you need to get started and start getting to work. Heck, you could even get one of those starter kits. Why do you think they sell them as kits? Obviously it’s so it can help you out, and save you money. 

It’s going to have all the materials and supplies you need to get tattooing, whether or not you’re a professional or a beginning. If you have never used these machines before, they have some for sale at www.thelashop.com and they will be able to help you find the perfect one for you. It’s really not going to be that hard. I remember when I was scared of the whole art, back at the beginning of my career. I was eager and ready to prove my worth at the parlor, but I was also a rookie and there was much I had to learn. 

It didn’t matter, I was excited just to be there, learning, but at the same time, I wanted to impress. You know that feeling, wanting to impress but knowing you don’t quite have the chops yet. That’s where the dedication and the time and effort come in. Just put the pedal to the metal and keep it going and never give up. I love looking back on how things were and how I was back, before, and comparing to how I am now. You look at the mountain and you think you can never reach the top. But you see the path ahead of you so you just start walking up. And then when you think you’re almost there, you turn a corner and realize the top is still far away, but you don’t turn back, you keep walking up. And then one day, you realize that maybe you’re not at the top, but look how far below you where you started is.

No comments: