Friday, October 15, 2010

My Ambition : The RockStar - Atharwa

Atharwa-The RockStar
Friends, at this stage I am too junior to know exactly what I would say about my ambition. In fact, my idol is "Michel Jackson" and I am moving with his footsteps.
Being a ROCKSTAR like a "Michel Jackson" I would like to serve melodies for people from every corner of the world.

If you ask me the reason for selecting such a unique ambition then surely, I would say that "Without music life would be a mistake".

Yeah! When I was five, my dad bought me a Guitar. Guitar is a RockStar's style statement and I love it from bottom of my heart.

It's my trust that "Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable." Finally, I would say as a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both.

Friends, just wait and watch! The new RockStar - "Atharwa" is coming to your town to spread pleasant moment for all you.

No comments: