Monday, September 27, 2010

Kid's Music : Have A Fun

Kids Song
My Well-wishers,

Yesterday at my school there was a singing completion and I took part in it. Yeah! I have got 2nd position as well. There is one thing I stuck up with it. Many of my friends selected the wrong songs. When I reached the net, I found a treasure trunk of kid’s song. Yeah! I have never ever found such type of songs here before. 
This is a platform for those who are eagerly like listening to songs in English. In fact, singing songs is a great way to get better at speaking English and I have found lots of great songs for you to enjoy! If it is your first time here then you must try these three songs first. Just have fun!

I have listened to the first song i.e. “Keep safe, stay alive!” Here you can get 5 lessons about road safety in this song. Just listen to the song and see what they are.

Second song I listened is “She’ll be coming round the mountain!” Here you can sing along with this traditional folk song.

And last is “Playing in the playground” It is just about going down the slide and spinning on a roundabout. What do you like to do in the playground?

Here you can listen to short stories, make different wonderful arts, read & write many things, you can even practice your listening too. Just create your account here and enjoy the greatest moment and win your school competitions and wonderful days. Yeah! One more thing I would like to explore here is all my friends can get 5 descent Kid's Album here. Yeah! Just listen to Pete Seeger, Ella Jenkins, Woody Guthrie, Lead Belly and Burl Ives. Hindi Songs are also easy to sing and listen. I think this treasure trunk could satisfy my friends, my well-wishers and parents too.

No comments: